Why do men love pleasure outside of marriage? It is a common phenomenon. The number of married men who are having affairs is surprisingly high. It’s never talked about, but it happens all the time.
The reason why married men cheat is very simple: they want variety and excitement in their sex life. Most of their wives can’t satisfy their needs. Why don’t they divorce her then? They are afraid to lose status quo, and they also worry about kids and finances.
Most men admire their partners and love them deeply. They would do anything to make the woman in their life happy. However, men tend to feel attracted by other women. Most often it is about sex, but sometimes a flirting game becomes a real dating.
Why do men love pleasure outside of their marriage? You know that a man’s nature is to pursue his pleasure and enjoy life as much as he can (with limited means). It is simply an innate tendency residing in man’s nature. This explains why many men enjoy having girlfriends or mistresses even after they get married.
Men somehow believe in combining their marital life with a mistress or girlfriend so they won’t feel bored or lonely at home. They will always have something entertaining and enjoyable to do. Read more: 7-signs-can-reveal-if-your-partner-has-feelings/
KEYPOINTS TO NOTE
- Why do men love pleasure outside of marriage
- Can a man cheat and still love his wife?
- How do men act after they cheat?
- Why do men seek love outside marriage?
- What type of man is more likely to cheat?
- Why do married men flirt?
- What brings cheating in marriage?
Why do men love pleasure outside of marriage
Men may be simple creatures, but they are not stupid. They know that being married to a woman they love is a blessing, but this doesn’t mean that they don’t need to scratch that itch every now and then.
Men love to have a good time and enjoy their lives, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t have a strong commitment to family and marriage.
Although men love to flirt and have sex with other women, it does not mean that they want to leave their wives.
Men go out of their way to keep the relationship with their wives strong, but they also need to fulfill their sexual needs. If you’re wondering what makes a man stray from his marriage.
Here are some reasons why:
1. He feels he doesn’t get enough attention from you or that he’s being neglected.
2. He wants more sex than you can provide (if you don’t want it as much as he does).
3. He has lower self-esteem than you do and feels less attractive than you do. This is especially true if he was once very attracted to you, but over time he lost interest in sex with you because he felt that he wasn’t good enough for you anymore and that others were better looking than him.
4. You don’t give him what he wants in bed (even though there’s nothing wrong with how things are between the two of you). It could be anything from wanting more foreplay or wanting more oral sex or even just something like wanting more variety in positions during intercourse or wanting more spontaneity during intercourse.
5. The grass looks greener on the other side. They think an affair will make them happier than their current marriage does.
6. The other woman is more fun for them to be around than their wife is; she makes them laugh, gets them excited about life again, etc…
7. They want to be someone else for a while, which is hard to do when you’re with your wife or girlfriend all the time.
8. They want to feel young again and go back to college days where they have fun and can party all night long without worrying about anything at all!
9. The wife is not sexually attractive to him anymore.
10. Men need some way of expressing their feelings and emotions. Read more article: How married couples enjoy a holiday
Can a man cheat and still love his wife?
Men and women are wired differently. Men are more visual, and when they’re looking at pictures of naked women, it’s often a turn-on. The fact that you’ve caught him cheating doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you. It means he has a sexual appetite that can’t be satisfied by one woman alone.
Many times, men who cheat say that their wives don’t understand them or meet their needs in bed. They may also say that their wives are too demanding, or there’s too much stress at work or home, but the real reason is that they’re seeking an escape from their problems through sex with someone else.
If your husband has been unfaithful to you, chances are good that he won’t stop cheating unless he gets help for his addiction. A strong marriage isn’t built on lies and deception; it’s built on trust and honesty, two things that were clearly lacking in yours before this happened!
Cheating is a serious issue for any marriage. The act of cheating is not only emotionally devastating, but also puts the health of your relationship at risk.
If you’re wondering whether or not your husband can cheat and still love you, here are some signs to look out for:
1. He’s willing to work through it
2. He’s remorseful about what he did
3. He asks for forgiveness
4. He does things to make up for it
5. He wants to change his behavior
How do men act after they cheat?
Cheating is a very serious matter. It’s not only a betrayal of trust, but it can also lead to heartbreak and even depression. If you’ve been cheated on, here’s how to get over it and move on with your life.
The first thing you need to understand about cheating is that it’s not about sex. It’s about control and power. A man who is emotionally unavailable will often use sexual infidelity as one of the ways he tries to control his partner.
The cheating itself doesn’t mean anything; what matters is what happens next: Does he treat you differently? Does he try to justify his actions? Does he apologize? Does he show remorse or just try to make excuses?
How do men act after they cheat?
There are many different ways to react when an individual finds out that their partner has cheated. However, there are some common reactions that you may expect from your partner if they have recently cheated on you:
1. They might deny the fact that they cheated at all and try to convince you that nothing happened.
2. They may go into a rage and blame you for their actions or claim that it was just another person’s fault (not theirs).
3. They may actually come clean about what happened and apologize for their actions. Read more article: How to tell your partner you are not sexually satisfied: A Guide
Why do men seek love outside marriage?
Men are always seeking love outside marriage. They may be married, but they still seek love outside marriage.
The reasons men seek love outside marriage can be as varied as there are men themselves.
But here are some of the most common reasons:
1. Men feel lonely and isolated in their marriages, and they want to feel loved and appreciated by someone else who will make them feel special, important and attractive.
2. Men want emotional intimacy, but they feel that their wives don’t give them the kind of emotional intimacy that they need and crave from their wives. So they look elsewhere for emotional intimacy from someone else who will give it to them without making any demands on their time, energy, or resources.
3. Men want physical intimacy, but for various reasons (lack of opportunity at home or physical attraction with another woman), they seek out sexual fulfillment elsewhere than in their marriages.
4. Men seek out sexual fulfillment because it is easier for them than having an intimate conversation with a woman about what is really bothering them inside, about why they are feeling lonely or isolated or depressed or anxious or angry toward their wives (or other things).
What type of man is more likely to cheat?
Men who cheat are not all the same. Some are married, some are single, some have children and some don’t. But there are some common traits among men who cheat.
If you want to know what type of man is more likely to cheat, here are some important factors:
1. He’s insecure about his appearance
2. He struggles with intimacy in his relationship
3. He doesn’t feel like he’s getting enough attention from his partner
4. He feels like his partner doesn’t fulfill all of his needs (emotionally, financially, etc.)
5. He has a history of cheating on previous partners.
Why do married men flirt?
Flirting is a form of social communication that serves many purposes. It can be used to attract the attention of someone you find attractive, to assert your independence from others and to boost your confidence.
Flirting is also a way for people to learn about each other, as it helps them establish whether they share similar interests and values.
Married men flirt, and they do so for a variety of reasons. Some men flirt because they enjoy the attention and want to know if they can still get it.
Some men flirt because they want to see if they can still get it, even though they know they won’t. Other men flirt because they are bored and want a distraction from that boredom.
But there are other reasons as well:
1. They don’t realize what their flirting looks like to others.
2. They don’t understand why their behavior is inappropriate or hurtful to their wives or girlfriends.
3. They have unresolved issues with their own fathers that lead them into this pattern of behavior.
4. They have untreated addictions, such as alcoholism or pornography addiction, which lead them into this pattern of behavior.
5. Many times, however, the real reason why married men flirt, at least initially, is that they feel neglected or unappreciated by their wives or girlfriends and are simply trying to get some attention from someone who will pay attention to them (even if it’s only for a few minutes).
What brings cheating in marriage?
Cheating in marriage is a symptom of something deeper. It’s like a red flag waving from the top of a flagpole. It’s not just there for fun, it’s there because something is wrong, and you need to find out what that is so you can fix it before things get worse.
A good reason why some people cheat is because they feel like they don’t have any place to go and talk about their problems. They feel like they can’t talk to their partners about them because they’re afraid that their partners will get mad at them or even worse, leave them because of it.
They feel like they might not be able to fix their relationship because they don’t know how to reach out to their partner and tell them what’s wrong with them.
Here are some of the most common reasons why men cheat on their wives:
1. They don’t feel valued by their wives anymore
2. They don’t feel appreciated by their wives anymore
3. They don’t feel respected by their wives anymore
4. They don’t feel loved by their wives anymore. Read more: how-to-know-when-she-wants-you-to-make-a-move/
The reason behind this behavior is that most men are afraid to confront their spouse because they think some serious misunderstandings will occur at the time of the confrontation, or they think that it will lead to a divorce with great consequences. In addition, they think that they are being confronted with an impossible situation, especially if the wife has a bad temper and there is no chance to get along with her.
Again, all men have different personalities, but if you look at the core of why these men would stray from their relationship, you can see that there are some striking similarities. Maybe you have feelings like this in your life, or maybe you struggle with them yourself. If so, it’s important to recognize the struggle and try to do something about it before it’s too late. Read more article: How to leave an unhappy relationship